Write an example of the commutative property of addition.
Write an example of the associative property of addition.
Write an example of the identity property of addition.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Work with your group:
1. Use the sheet Ms. Welch gives you to do this assignment.
Think about what makes a number even or odd.
2. Go to this website to get your virtual dice:
(choose 4 dice to start)
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Monday, August 15, 2011
No, not the Blob, the BLOG (short way to say web log-an online journal of sorts).We will post our journals to our class blog. This will help us with our classroom technology model"Inspired Classrooms".
Remember the rules:
1. Never use your name or another students name in our class blog. There could be a stranger who reads our blog and we don’t want them to know your name.
2. When commenting as a group, use your group name. Anytime you comment as a group, everyone has to agree on the response.
3. When commenting as an individual, use your initials. The kids in our class will know who you are, but strangers will not.
4. Anytime you comment, make sure to use kind words. It’s ok to disagree with someone else as long as you do it politely.
5. Remember, because our blog is on the internet, you can comment from class, from the computer lab, from home, or any other computer that is connected to the internet. All comments go to Ms. Welch first for moderation, so they won’t always show up immediately.
KEEP IT POSITIVE!